A is for About [me].

Welcome! 
I signed up for the blogging from A to Z in April Challenge, thought there;s no better "A" than an introductory post, 

Hi, I'm Diana, and this is my family:










I have 3 siblings, an older brother and two younger sisters


...and 4 half siblings. 
2 out of 4 are shown here.

I was class of 2007, but graduated '06. My favorite activities were swimming, playing tennis and playing the violin.


I love Harry Potter, the best gifts ever were [1] when we went to Universal Studios Orlando for Pablo's graduation present in 2011. [2] When I received the movie set last year for Mother's day. [3] Going to the UK last June and visiting Alnwick Castle (go check it out, we got to "fly" on brooms!). 

On my Harry Potter list are two items:
1. visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
2. re-visit Universal Studios Orlando, since we can't find the pictures from when we went.


We've been living in Germany since October 2012 and it's been fun adapting to a new culture., I'm still trying to learn the language but have improved a lot since I arrived. I have learned so much in the last 2.5 years, and there's more to come in the next 3-5 years we're here.


 

Willkommen, Feel free to follow along


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.